In optics, a PRISM is a transparent optical element with flat, polished surfaces that refract light. At least two of the flat surfaces must have an angle between them. The exact angles between the surfaces depend on the application. In this application we use the angles to portray speed and light.
Made with superb fabrics, these lightweight, second skin jerseys are the most comfortable jerseys. Beautifully cut, featuring high stretch fabrics that provide excellent breathability and moisture wicking, flat seams and laser cut grippers.
- Performance Fit- designed as a fitted jersey to sit firmly on the body without restricting movement.
- Lightweight 4 way high stretch fabric, breathable and quick drying
- Flat stitched seams to keep chafing away.
- Elasticised laser cut gripper on hips and sleeves for seamless comfort
- Full length hidden nylon coil zipper
- 3 rear pockets + one zippered valuables pocket
- Rear silicone hem gripper keeps jersey in place.
- Reflective trim on back pocket for visibility.
Our jerseys use performance fabrics to ensure a close fit without comprising freedom of movement. We strongly recommend reviewing our size guide for an indication of the best size in our range to suit your personal fit preference. We usually suggest to size up if you are in any doubt.